Wednesday 28 March 2012

Viv's lead role in Dr Who.

I laughed at the idea of a blog post being 'late'; but what time do you call this, Mrs Rowett?? I haven't forgotten; I've just been busy filming with Dr Who, and you can see here how I am playing a lead role as leader of an evil empire, where the precise placing of an embroidery stitch is all that matters. Anyone who gets a stitch a bit to one side, a bit too long/short, or too tight/slack, wrong colour even by a micro-hue, will suffer the consequences. Pull it out and do it again, that is, just like I do. Which is why blogging is a bit infrequent just now.

I'm really busy with this exhibition, and sometimes work a 12 hour day, leaving precious little energy over for saying much here. If I have any readers left, sorreeeeeeeee! I will try to do better. But I need to get to bed now with my book on Kumihimo so that I can get to work on Leviathan asap. But I took a bit of time out to do a day course on felting at the Ropewalk with Wendy Chan. I made this necklace out of Wensleydale. No silly, it did not melt and run down my front - Wensleydale WOOL! But the sheep had obviously been in some dip first.

No comments:

Post a Comment