Friday 30 March 2012

On the moon


 I know, I know, these are all sideways etc. But I haven't been over the Humber Bridge in quite a few days, weeks even, since D fixed the puncture and I wasn't sure the wheel would stay on. (I don't normally trust the mechanics of my bike to anyone less than an engineer who can mend Tornado aeroplanes.) T'owd man was MOST offended at my initial lack of faith in him, and I must say, the wheel did stay on.


So when I finally got to ride there and back, it was inevitable that I would screeeeech to a halt and have to take a pic. And another screeeeech. And another. Then when I looked at them back at home I thought "I don't remember going to the moon, but I must have done". Like this, the water seems to swirl a bit more, and they seemed to work as abstract pics. One day I'll manage to get there and back without taking a picture. But not yet for a while, I think. You don't have to look at all of these; somehow I just got a bit obsessed with playing with them, cropping etc. Don't blame me if you get dizzy.







No comments:

Post a Comment